In a fast-moving business world like today, it’s very hard to create, enrich and maintain information and documents (technical and marketing) about your product portfolio.
It’s even harder if you want to work “multi-language”. Let’s accept it, today, it’s not if you want, you have to work multi-language. Question: if it’s 2 languages or more…
Too many people involved
- Marketing department
- Technical department
- Advertisement agency
- Web site developer
Common questions before PIM?
- Where is the latest drawing for Product X?
- What is the component that we use within Product Y?
- Product Z’s data-sheet is not updated on the web. Can you work on it?
- Product X’s data-sheet is correct but not in English. Can you do it?
- Catalogue data is not the same as the web site. Which one is correct?
- A component has changed within Product Y, we need to change all the data-sheets, web site page and catalogue related to it. How long will it take?
PIM is the GOLDEN data source
A different set of data/privacy for different clients/channels
- You can customise what you share with who
- Public data on the web site
- Password-protected areas through links
- More critical/confidential data with exclusive distributors or employees
PIM as a SaaS solution
- Software as a service
- Latest technologies
- Faster onboarding
- Integration with most e-commerce systems and architectural web sites
What Ağustos does? (PIM Consultancy)
- Understanding the needs
- Defining the goals
- Managing the resources accordingly
- Data structure design
- Project management
- Co-ordination during onboarding
With PIM implemented in your company, you can:
- Manage your product life cycle, end-to-end, with an agile approach
- Shorten the product-to-market time from months to days
- Take your part in the new digital world
- Establish an ultimate threshold for the digital transformation
Let’s talk about how we can take your “data” management into a new level
“The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data”